As winter approaches stocking up on natural antibiotics makes a lot of sense.
With natural antibiotics the game changer is to start taking these medications at the very first sign of a cold or flu. This is the reason you should have them on hand. Then dosing often during the first day or two, makes a substantial change to the progression of the illness.
OUR WINTER PACK SUGGESTIONS:
- Willow Flugo liquid and capsules Colloidal silver particularly good for sore throats
- Colloidal silver particularly good for sore throats.
- Septogard or septillin tablets or syrup
- Vitamin C –we have ascorbic acid and buffered forms of this vitamin.
- Black cumin oil especially for people who suffer from chest complaints.
- Ossilococcinum, the famous homeopathic remedy for colds and flu